- Business and Employment
How to Make Money on Zazzle WITHOUT a Store
How to Make Money on Zazzle WITHOUT a Store
You can make money on Zazzle without a store or designing products. Zazzle pays a 15 percent referral fee for every sale that you refer to Zazzle. Sign up for a free Zazzle associate account and start earning money today. All you have to do is post your Zazzle referral links to your own blogs, Squidoo lenses, e-mails, etc, and if someone purchases a Zazzle product via your referral link, you earn 15 percent of the sale. Zazzle has millions of products for you to choose from and you can promote the products of your choice. This lens provides you with easy step-by-step instructions, plus a lot of other helpful information.
How to Make Money on Zazzle WITHOUT a Zazzle Store
You can make money on Zazzle without a store or designing products. Zazzle pays a 15 percent referral fee for every sale that you refer to Zazzle. Sign up for a free Zazzle associate account and start earning money today. All you have to do is post your Zazzle referral links to your own blogs, Squidoo lenses, e-mails, etc, and if someone purchases a Zazzle product via your referral link, you earn 15 percent of the sale. Zazzle has millions (literally) of products for you to choose from and you can promote the products of your choice. This lens provides you with easy step-by-step instructions, plus a lot of other helpful information.
Sign up for a FREE Zazzle Associate account and start making money today!
1. Go to www.zazzle.com
2. In the upper right corner, click on "sign in".
3. On the left side, under "I am new to Zazzle", click on "continue".
4. Enter the required information needed to create your Zazzle associate account.
5. Once you are signed up as a Zazzle associate, sign in. The "sign in" button is in the upper right hand corner.
6. After you sign in, click on the Zazzle logo in the upper left corner. This will take you to the search bar.
7. In the search bar, type in the product that you wish to promote and then click on the search button. For example, if wish to promote sports products, type "sports" in the search bar then click the search button. If you are interested in promoting a particular sport, like hockey, then type "hockey" in the search bar and then click on the search button. This will take you to all the hockey products.
8. Once you are on the page where all the hockey products are displayed, click on the photo of the hockey product that you want to promote. This will bring you to that particular product's page.
9. On the product page, click on the "link" button. This will open up a new window, which will display 3 options. (You can also view the Youtube video I posted below)
10. If you choose the first option, you can e-mail or IM the product to someone. If you choose the second option, you can post the product and product link to your blog or web site. If you choose option 3, you can post the image url.
11. I recommend the second option. Just copy and paste the link to your blog, web site, or in a Squidoo "text" module. Your Zazzle associate account number is already included in the link IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN.
12. If someone purchases that product via your link, you will earn 15 percent of the sale. The sale prices vary because each store sets their own prices, therefore, the dollar amount you earn may very, but it will always be 15 percent of the sale. To maximize your referral earnings, promote the products that have the higher prices.
** YOU MUST HAVE A ZAZZLE ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT and BE SIGNED IN to earn money from your referrals.
** If you wish to have a Zazzle store, see the Youtube video I posted below for further instructions.
Best of luck!
Stop! Please Answer The Poll!
Do you have a Zazzle store?
How to Use the Zazzle Referral Link
Make a Fortune Promoting Other People's Stuff Online is your hands-on guide to starting your own profitable affiliate marketing business quickly, easily, and inexpensively. Leading affiliate marketing authority Rosalind Gardner gives you a proven five-step plan for identifying a niche with a huge market, choosing products to promote, and selling the benefits effectively. You'll see how to:Navigate the different affiliate programs, from commissioned-based "click-through" programs to CPM impressions to flat-fee referralIdentify the products and programs that are profitable-and the ones to avoidAsk the right questions before you join an affiliate programResearch, understand, and sell to your niche marketNegotiate for a higher percentage on your commissionStay on top of developments in the industryPacked with time- and money-saving techniques-including twelve ways to drive traffic to your website at no cost-this comprehensive guide is all you need to make big profits as an affiliate marketer!Rosalind Gardner is the creator of several successful online businesses and the author of the bestselling Super Affiliate Handbook.
Zazzle Promotional Products
Click on any product to purchase from Zazzle.
How To Build A Zazzle Store
You Suck At Zazzle - Funny videos of things you SHOULD NOT do on Zazzle
Join Me On Squidoo!
Join me on Squidoo!
Sign up is easy...and free!
Do you like to write? Blog? Write on Squidoo...and you can generate money while you do! Write about things you know and that are of interest to you. Write about your family, pet, last vacation, garden, last concert attended, your town, a cause or organization. The ideas are endless! You can keep the money you earn on Squidoo or donate to your favorite charity. Squidoo is easier than you think. Its free and fun too!
Click on any Squidoo product to purchase from Zazzle.