- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- Overview of HubPages
3 ways of inserting your Hubs URL to search engines
I've found several ways of submitting your Hubs URL to search engines, and getting Indexed by Google Faster.
Many writers have asked me to write a Hub on how to submit articles to search engines, and get their Hubs Indexed by Google faster.
I'm going to tell readers how to maximize their Hubpages earning by doing just a few simple things!
- Submitting your Hub URL to search engines. While you can log on to every search engine you want, and click on the INSERT URL option, there are easier ways of doing this task. You do not necessarily have to log on to every search engine to insert your Hub URL, you simply have to search for it on any basic internet service. If you are using bing, then search for GOOGLE. If you are using Yahoo, then you can use BING or MSN to include your Hub URL to multiple article directories.
- Searching for your HUB URL. Have you ever searched for your own Hubs online? I have, and I did not do it to earn more money on Hubpages, I did it so that my Hubs would get Indexed immediately. If you do not have the time to go through every single search engine that there is, then simply search for your hubs and include your pen name, and the search engine you wish to find your hubs on.
If your article reads "How to groom a dog", then you would search this article as:
"How to groom a dog + (your pen name here) + BING
This is easy to do, and it can help you get your hubs indexed much faster by various search engines at a time.
3. Inserting your URL to any search engine. In case you have a little bit more time on your hands, and you do want to get more work done, you can always insert your Hub URL's manually! Simply Copy your ENTIRE hub URL from the search engine, and paste it on a clean web page, and hit "search" on your browser! Sounds simple enough hu!
You do not have to make this complicated, and it does not have to take forever to see more traffic coming to your hubs.
Hubs you should read!
- How to attract High paying clients- Three methods th...
How do you get the kind of clients that will pay you what you deserve to be paid as a writer? In this article. I explain 3 different methods that I use to attract high paying clients, and keep them for long term!
- Best time to Publish on Hubpages to get the MOST tra...
As I continue to write on Hubpages, I try different methods of both writing, and marketing to see what tools, sites, times and even methods work the best for me. To be honest, the most views I've gotten in a single day is over 80 so far, and that...
- How Can Hubpages be the answer to YOUR MONEY PROBLEM...
Everyone has money problems. I've been there. The times when I have more expenses than money, and I work just enough to get by. Those times are long gone for me now, because I've found several ways to make the money that I want, and need. One of...
Want more information on How to get traffic to your Hubs?
Here are a few tricks that I've learned that have helped me increase my traffic, and helped me make more money each month.
- I've kept my Hubs fresh. Since I know I wont be able to write fairly long Hubs, and be able to keep up with all of the comments that come along with it, I've decided to write shorter Hubs, but with a lot of useful information. Since I've shortened my Hubs, I do research the information that I write a lot more now. This not only helps me increase my traffic on Hubpages, but when I write useful information, I definitely get more traffic from OUTSIDE of Hubpages!
- I'm sharing my work and others! This is a great way to increase your earnings on Hubpages, share not only your work, but others! Using your referral tracker, share Hubs from your favorite Hubbers, and earn a percentage from when THEY get adsense clicks, or traffic. This is extremely simple, and very effective!
- Track down your traffic, and figure out which areas make you the most money. Where do you earn the most? From Search engines, inside of Hubpages, or from comments? If you can track down which areas give you a higher CPM or where do you get the most traffic, you can definitely increase your earnings as much as $10 a week. Doing this not only helped me increase my Hubpages earnings, but it also helped me increase my Adsense earnings on my blogs, and websites.
- Do not let a week pass without you writing or commenting on Hubs. This is important to remember, as many hubbers think that they can just leave, and come back to an increase in their earnings. If you do not want to work on Hubpages full-time, then simply make sure you keep up with all of your comments, and at least comment on other hubs once in a while. Many hubbers lose out on earning more because they stop socializing on the site, or they do not respond to the numerous comments that others take the time to leave. Don't let this happen to your profile, or earnings.