Addicted to Writing Hubs~How I Get Ideas
Joy of Hubbing
I must tell you I couldn't wait to get home! I had gone somewhere for the day and driving home, I was thinking of 2 hubs I could write and in my mind, what one of them would say (this one) in general. It is so exciting for me as a writer.
I have noticed that the hubpages are:
- places to network your hubs
- places to enjoy writing and get published (no one can copy your published work)
- a place to practice your general writing skills
- a place to improve your use of words
- a place to improve your hub's level of interest and creativity
- a place to learn
As a writer, I receive much joy from
- writing about whatever I want
- getting feedback (writers love that)
- learning from other hubs
It's a never ending process of learning and sharing and growing!
What an intricate yet beautifully designed web the HubPages are!
Advice to new hubbers/writers
Don't worry about writing from your heart or about things personal to you because you don't have to tell anyone who you really are.
You can keep any kind of profile pic you want, it doesn't have to be you.
Writing what is most interesting and passionate to YOU--is likely to be most interesting to the reader.
Your words may just JUMP OFF THE PAGE AT US! And they will if you write well and write passionately.
Read the Hub Guidelines put out by many a hubber on all the other details for hubs.
Have fun! This should be, as I was told and I agree, about having fun writing and only partly about MAKING MONEY.