How to Get Adsense Approved
Adsense, the Google Monetization Program
Google launched its AdSense program in March 2003 and made it public in june.AdSense is most popular advertizing network owned by Google itself. It serves advertisements based on website content.Many websites are using AdSense for monetization. It places advertisement according to the subject matter of the page.Thus it sticks to relevance. There are so many versions of AdSense earning like Adsense for content, Adsense for feeds, AdSense for video, AdSense for search, AdSense for mobile content,AdSense for domains.
Google is world’s no one site and this means it has reliability, responsibility, validity, possibility and what no. It is best because of its character. Its work is beyond debate. Adsense is a part of Google. So it will not do anything to defame Google as well as itself. They review your application well to approve . After a full dissection of your site ,they will make the final decision.
What We Should Do For AdSense Approval
Criteria or Eligibilities for AdSense Approval
Your site must have an easy using capacity for navigation.Adsense is based by theory of ‘your creation and our approval’.One Account is allowed for a publisher generally.Google has the right to access, index and cache the content of a site or a page owned by a publisher.Google is strict in this matter. They will not allow any misuse of it.You should have built a site rich in content. A full-flowed site is expected by ad company. It is good as much contents as possible for you. So write and write. Don’t want your approval approved only with 10 or 15 or 19 essays. The essays should have 1000 words as well.
Google calculates :-
- A content-rich page = Highly-targeted ads
- Highly-targeted ads + Interested users = Healthy click through & conversion rates
- Healthy click through & conversion rates = Success! These will enable you to get more and more traffic which is a green signal for your approval criteria.
Have you known the followings :-
- You have to be above or 18 year old.
- Your site must maintain Google Policies
- Your site must be owned for six months in countries like India ,China and etc.
- Do not applied for AdSense approval for a site which has been written by Google Unsupported Language.
Strict Rules to Follow for Adsense Approval: Those to Avoid
Google says :
They calculate the earning on ads shown on your content by counting number of valid clicks, number of valid impressions or by other performing facts and factors. According to sections 5 and 10 :
AdSense Dislikes :-
If Google considers your site as negative, non-family safe or potentially offensive , no ad will be prefered by any ad company to place ads on your site.Here we discuss in details.
Invalid clicks and impressions
This is a Google product ,so they do not like any fraudulent activity .Any artificial method such as using robot or deceptive software to produce clicks or impressions ,automated impressions and clicks, manual impressions and clicks, is strongly prohibited. Don’t be excited to click on ads yourself for any reason on your own site with which you have applied for an adsense approval.
Publishers are not allowed to inscript ads on page containing subject or subjects which have written below serially :-
1.Pornography, adult or mature content
3.Hate speech against either of the individuals,race ,ethnic origin,religion, disability, gender, age,veteran ,status, sexual ,gender identity(But educational, documentary, historical, scientific, or artistic subject is accepted for Adsense approval in this matter.)
4. Excessive Vulgarity ,
5. Hacking/cracking content,
6. Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content ,
7. Sales of beer , hard alcohol ,tobacco, products related to tobacco, prescription drugs, weapons or ammunition, coursework or essays of students
8. ‘Promotes, sells, or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species.’ ,
9.Promoting for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, reading emails
After legalization in Copyright content Google will show ads.Do not insert any other website as a window in your site.It is strictly prohibited.
Sites that offer compensation
Google is fearful about fraud clicks and impressions from these kind of sites which are called ‘pay to ‘ sites.User gets dollar instead of clicking on ads, surfing the web, reading emails or performing other activities.
Data Sharing :- Any data collection, sharing and usage from any other site for using it in your site , you must disclose.
COPPA :- For Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) click here on coppa link under tools in webmasters of google.
For gambling content Google has other policies according to countries.So as a general publisher ,you are not allowed to show ads on any gambling materials.Google will consider the matter according to your location.
Redirection :- Don't redirect users to unwanted websites.
Download Initiation :- Don't initiate downloads.
Check Well :- AdSense will check if your site possesses malware .Be sure of it or keep antivirus before applying.
Pop-Up :- It should not have contained pop-ups or pop-under contents.
If You Are Applying
What to Do for Adsense Approval - an Easy Step by Step Guide with an Example
Rules To Follow
- Write rich content.
- Wait till you have spent 180 days for some countries like India and China.
- For other countries you may apply within two or three days.
- Don’t make any fraud click or impression.
- Continue your writing as much as possible.
- Write each content in about 1000+ words.
- Give search-friendly titles and subtitles.
- Use clear and attractive images to attract visitors.
- Make as much visitors as you can.
- Do not copy any content from other site.
- If you want to quote, keep it within inverted commas and insert the link.
- Be 18 years old.
Simple Way For AdSense Approval: an Example
If you are getting trouble , you may take blogspot or youtube for submission of your AdSense account.Being a google's own site you may have been in a chocolate opportunity for getting your account approved.But don't give way to neglect quality content.There I tried for my own site to be approved by AdSense which has been denying again and again for low materials or the standard of materials.It is a fact that in that site I was supplying materials only in address form.I read and hovered through webpages how an AdSense is approved. My HubPages account is one which was applied for the approval for adsense. Successfully the account was approved .In this account ,there were twenty hubs which got above ten thousand visitors till 3/5/2014 the date when I was approved.I applied for permission after my hubpages account was been 1 year old. I was having around 200 visitors daily then.My all hubs were standard quality and above 1000 words.Thus I met all the criteria.