Fast and Easy Adsense Approval for Hub Writers
Hello fellow Hub writers.
In the past few days I had some problems with getting adsense approved (I guess like you do, since you are reading this). Here is what I had done and you should do too, before applying for adsense:
- I had filled my bio box
- I had finished my profile setting, providing full information
- I had uploaded my picture
- I had written 2 Hubs
The reason was as always "insufficient content". So I started reading articles in HubPages.com, googling and all this kind of stuff! I read that you had to write like 10 hubs before you get approved by Google Adsense and variations of this advice (which is probably correct). The thing is that I haven't much free time, so I didn't want either to write 10 quality articles without getting the chance to be paid, or writing 10 trash articles just to get approved.
I also heard that if you get denied the first time, then you have to use a different account to apply for google adsense. This didn't happen with me, so please let me know if you have experienced something like that. I had 2 denials in 2 days already :P
So, after I collected some information, I decided to give it another shot, but from a different route. Now, read carefully the steps below! :)
The fast, easy and double profit way
Alright, so here is what you have to do step by step:
- First of all, you have to find a field you want to write about. Imagine you will have to write like 8-10 articles, but they have to be relevant to each other (example, write about dog training).
- After that, go and start a blog at blogger.com (NOT Wordpress, it matters).
- Write 8-10 UNIQUE articles about a topic. (do NOT use exact content from other sources, this might get you banned). I repeat, do not copy-paste articles (this is very important!). You might write articles in your native language if it is different than English.
- After you publish these articles (personal experience: it took me 8 to get approved), apply for google adsense with the domain of your new blog.
- You will get half-way approved (I got half-way approved the same day of application) and when you get half-way approved, then you can use HubPages to earn from Google Ads.
- What is more important, not only you can start getting paid from the very first article you publish, but also you have a brand new blog to monetize with Google Ads and get double income!
I am sure this will help you get fast and easily approved by Google Adsense. Please, if this helped you, or you have further questions, let me and others know.
I struggled and frustrated a lot during the process of getting approved and I don't want others to go through the same tough process. There is the easy, legitimate and double profit way.
It is vital you follow all of the above steps-instructions, as is. Really, it is that easy.
Once I learn better the ropes of HubPages, I will write more hubs on how to go through other steps, so if you like, you may follow me.
I hope it helped you and have fun writing quality Hubs and more! :)