Flagging a Fellow Hubber named Farooqueum
Doing what is right
I've been irked by the comment written by a certain hubber named farooqueum because of the unnecessary comments he'd been writing since he joined 7 days ago. I've followed his posts in Hubtivity Forum and I've found out that I was one of his victims who can't help but ignore him, too. I accidentally approved his comment in my hub entitled: Use Google Earth to search your Valentine's Day Getaway.
I don't know what's his motive but part of his identity is that he comes from the place called Mannarkad, a place in the district of Kerala in South India. I also don't know if he knows how to speak and write the English language fluently, because all he could comment ranges from these words: "Welcome", "I Love You" and other random letters that he poked at the computer's keyboard.
Aside from me, Farooqueum's other victims in the Hubtivity Forum are the following:
- sabreblade : Japanese Women"s Wrestling
- Political Forum on Class War or Generation War
- Has_aWayWithwords: Make Money Writing Online as a Home Based Business
- sweetypie1968: A Poor Man's Guide To Great Vacation
- Latrelle Ross: Simple Salad Dressings
- KT Banks: Survivors Guilt
- Joe923s: Home Theater
- DeBorrah K. Ogans: HABAKKUK A Case Study in "Why Bad Things Happen to Good People"
- Sehnonimo: Tribal Tattoo: More Than Just Ink on Your Arm
- iskra1916: Republican Network for Unity.Radical Republicanism Against Reformism
Flagging a Fellow Hubber
To weaken Farooqueum's somewhat wierd hubtivities, two noted hubbers are following him, Ralph Deeds and DeBorrah K. Ogans. I also subscribed on his RSS (really simple syndication) to warn other hubbers about his malicious intent in the Hub community.
I hope the HubPages staff will take action by following my links, so that others will not follow his bad example.
I have so much respect with the HubPages world because I enjoy writing and eager to share what issues and things that I could share to my fellow hubber.
Farooqueum should review his good manners and right conduct, if ever he still possess those things and avoid disturding the rest of the hubbers that the sole intention is to make HubPages an informative and a leader in writing community in the virtual world of internet.
What other hubber say about getting flagged
- Yikes! My Hub Got Flagged for Containing the Dreaded...
I wrote this hub as a result of getting a