- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- Getting Traffic for Your Articles
Four best guides to increase your website's traffic
Get search engines traffics
Your website will probably not exist if you don't get traffics. This article is based on my own experience as an inexperienced blogger who is stunned by how powerful search engines are. I have learnt from my mistakes, I didn't concern something like search engines, i chose to socialize my site and it was a gigantic mistake! If your site appears in the number one page of Google, internet surfers will discover you while you save your time to compose a few more content for your site. Here are 4 guides to increase your traffics with no costs.
1. Optimize your site. Your website's title, meta description and url are very important, followed by Keywords. Distribute your keywords all over the page, but stay away from repeating, as it might be considered as spamming by search engines. Keep it in mind if you look for keywords, give attention on the competitor's. The more rivals use the same keywords, the tougher competition you will make! Tips: Don't pick single word, example, "cats".
2. Creative content! A few of you possibly will be not patient enough about getting indexed by search engines. Don't worry, they know your sites already. Instead of resubmitting your sites, make your visitors happy, by giving them what they need. Original high quality content or informations of your sites. If you have it, they will become your targatted long term visitors which are very important. Tips: Here are several tricks these days, i saw lots of folks offer you submitting your sites to thousands of search engines, be wise, you might end up with getting spam emails.
3. If you take advantage of a blog platform, burn your RSS feed, build your subscribing email form that will bring our visitors back simply by entering their email addresses. After that, build a sitemap, submit it, followed by getting a few social bookmarking icons and social media icons to give your surfer easy access connecting to you.
Tips: Using blog platform is easier to get indexed by Google as you often updating your contents.
4. Sites are optimized, we got high quality content, now time for search engines to find our sites. Build links by promoting our site in high traffic forums by inserting signature or your URL, social networks, such as Twitter, Hubpages, Squidoo, YouTube, Google Video, My Space, Flickr blog commenting, and directories! Power linking will generate targeted traffics to your sites. Try www.Linkpopularity.Com and enter your URL to look into how popular your site is and how many sites are linked to yours.
See you in the Top!