- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- Getting Traffic for Your Articles
How To Increase Your Hub's Traffic
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Hub about increasing traffic to your own Hub. If you are really interested in finding out ways for getting more traffic to your hub, then this page will give you pretty much every important step that you must take.
There are many factors to consider before getting into this discussion. You should ask yourself questions like: Do I really want to work on increasing traffic to my hub myself? Do I like marketing? Do I even like blogging?
If you answered Yes to those questions above, then you really should read through the rest of this Page. On the other hand, if you answered no to the questions above, then what are you still doing here? Go find something you do like or continue reading and see if you like this kind topic :)
Anyway, to increase the traffic to your hub the most important things you must have are patience and consistency. Without patience and consistency you won't be able to follow through the important steps which are listed below.
So, if you got patience and consistency right by you and you are ready to follow through my steps below in order to increase hub traffic to your site, then let's begin our journey.
Hub Traffic Increase...
Tips For Increasing Your Hub's Traffic...
Here is a simple and easy to understand list of ways which you can take to increase your hub's traffic. Please note that these are good and beneficial tips and ideas. You can also use these tips and ideas to increase the traffic to your own self-hosted blog. If you really want your hub to succeed, then you must do all of these steps patiently and thoroughly:
- Write Your Hubs by Yourself
- Write On Your Hub Consistently
- Write Often, the more often - the better
- Do a deep Research before writing your Hubs
- Submit Your Hub to good Search Engines
- Keep a close eye on your outgoing Links
- Have an RSS Feed available for your visitors
- Allow Commenting on your Hubs
- Research and make creative Titles for your Hubs
- Add smart Tags for each one of your Hubs
- Include an informative and clever Description for your Hub
- Format and Organize the Look and readability of your Hubs
- Redesign Your Hub so it looks better, easy-to-read, easy-to-browse, and is more pleasant
- Share Your Hubs in Social Networks
- Take care of the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your whole Hub
- Be careful on how you use your images, remember to give them proper titles and descriptions
- Submit some Unique and Good hubs to proper places
- Be active in related Forums
- Promote Your Hub's name offline also
- Add your Hub's URL in email signatures
- Target your Hubs at your Hub's visitors
- Spend more time with Google Analytics, it's an amazing tool
- Link between your own Hubs
- From time to time link to other websites and Hubs which relate to your topic
- Spend enough time on Internet Marketing your Hub
- Participate in Social Events and meetings
- Publish Polls and Surveys
- Make a YouTube Video
- Stay away from adding distracting adds on your Hub
- Take a better care of your archive, organize it
- Publish Contests which include prizes
- Write hubs with good and fun lists in them, similar to this one
- Create your username in Social Sites just like in your Hub's domain
- Make and Publish an eBook
- If possible Optimize your Hub for Mobile devices
Traffic Increasing Poll...
Have You Learned Anything New From The Tips Above?
Also, I'd like to recommend a book which is very popular and helpful in increase your Blog's traffic which you can use as ideas to increase your Hub's traffic. This book is called: "ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income". Below is the preview image of it, and then below that is the actual link to the Amazon where you can buy that book...