Writing Content Online
What is a Niche Topic Article
The art of writing a series of intertwined articles (Niche Group articles) can and does bring a great deal of success to online writers regularly. My goal today is to give you the needed formula for finding this success when writing your own Niche Topic Group Articles. First let's introduce the definition:
Niche Topic Group Articles
Online Niche Group Articles are a successful way to write on a uniquely precise searched for subject. They allow the author to give in-depth information on refined niche topics found inside the same broader more popular subject. In essence, by creating a number of related (and linkable) articles, the author can actually capture an entire niche topic, dominating it within the search population. And for online writers, this pure search engine optimization (SEO) gold!
Articles That Work
I have created a few successful online group articles on a diverse range of topics. One of the more successful groups is about "Raising earthworms for easy money" which contains a number of topics that introduce the reader to the world of earthworm farming. This article attempts to breed interest into the reader about the world of worms. In essence, the original article was designed to trigger the reader to desire more information about worms.
With the intent to stimulate the reader's interest;
Article Titles That Work
- "How to pack worms for sale," and
- "How to control pests in worm beds," also
- "How to get worm buying customers,"
- and one titled "How to teach kids about the worm life cycle,"
All 5 articles of the listed articles were written within the earthworm series, and linked together. While the original article gave a great amount of information in a general sense, the Niche Topic Group Articles or "series" has the job of going a step further by getting to the meat of the even more refined niche topics within the subject of earthworms. The bigger subject or topic of earthworms, becomes a number of smaller components within the world of worm knowledge. Making the group of articles more about a lesson in becoming an expert on a topic, rather than a novice.
3 Key Notes About Creating Groups
- A Group should contain at least four articles of good quality and original content.
- Start with a main topic, then break it down into smaller refined ideas.
- Continue to refine the niche topics until each becomes its own interesting article.
Why Write Group Articles
Grouping Your Articles
By grouping articles, the reader gets information about the smaller components within the worm farming business. While some may feel that earthworms are a rather niche topic by themselves, the long tail within the already niche topic of the mysterious earthworm, can at times, seem infinite. Which is exactly what writers crave when creating a fascinating topic for an online article series.
Get Started with the Worm Series Here!
- How To Raise Earthworms for Easy Money
In depth and simple to follow earthworm farming guide. Learn how to raise red worms for little to no cost to you. Worm farm money is easy money! A guide for raising earthworms for income. How to start your own worm farm.
Group Article Formula
As with successful individual articles, the search for the perfect online article group is one born from developing an outline, conducting research, and creating the best string of words. This means you have to devote yourself to creating the best original content for each of the elements within your group. Here is a tried and true four step method to help you create a great original group of articles (follow the steps in order for best results).
Write a Stellar Article
In January 2012, the wonderful HubPages team presented a very helpful "checklist" for writing an article that is more likely to bring you traffic as well as a few bucks. I am providing you with the link so you can go directly to their page and discover this outstanding research information. In my opinion, these are priceless research results that the HP team is gracious enough to share with the community. You don't want to be the only one who misses it!
Here is the direct link:
4 Step Content Formula
Four Steps To Quality Content
- Tell the reader what you are going to write about. You just can't beat a great attention grabbing introduction.
- Validate your knowledge about the topic in the first paragraph. Keep information flowing in short paragraphs while delivered in smooth sentences. Use numbers or bullet points if it makes the topics easier to comprehend.
- Remind your reader what you just said. Mirroring your own words or rephrasing the sentence can ingrain your meaning and increase the readers interest. Bring the work all together at the end.
- Tell your reader what they should do now. What do you want the reader to do with this new knowledge? Be direct and never assume your reader knows what to do next. Make it worth their time to take the action you suggest.
Start Niche Topic Group Articles
Today is the best day to start your own "Niche Topic Group Articles." Follow the tips placed within this article step by step. Write a general interest article, then write new articles about some of the interesting things within your main subject. Be sure to link the articles together so your reader finds it easy to continue with your series.
To conclude, research for a great long tail topic, use good keywords, write niche topic articles about your main subject, and link the articles to one another. With this combination you may just find that writing online articles in a "Group Format" will increase your reader base, as well as the number of digits in your checking account! Now go start writing!
How to Turn Articles into Bucks!
Do You Write Right?
Do you write your articles in a group ?
Don't miss these Great Articles!
- What is a Long Tail Title
Practical and easy to understand education on "Long Tail Titles" and how they improve SEO for any online article. Simple step by step advice for Long Tail Success.
- Writing Long Tail Topics and Evergreen Content
Long Tail rules are an important factor to successful online article writing. Here you will find simple rules to follow and how to better your SEO for every article you write online. Niche topics and marketing advice will take your work to the top of