How to find out seller id on ebay
Ebay is a famous online auction and shopping website managed by eBay Inc. Since its inception in 1995, it has been growing as a major online shopping website. It offers free registration to members. In fact, it is an online market place where buyers and sellers meet together. On ebay every seller is provided with a unique id. Sometimes you may need to find out the seller id of a particular seller for various purposes. If you are a hubber, you may need the seller id to include it in ebay capsules. Do the following steps to find out the seller id on bay.
1. Go to eBay website (http://www.ebay.com). On the top of the page you can find out the search bar. Enter the name of the item in the search bar and click search. A list will appear showing all the item related to your key word that you entered in the search bar. Now find out the item you are looking for.
2. Click on the item. The details of the item will be displayed on a separate web page.
3. Go to the web page that shows the detailed information. On the right side of the web page you can find out seller id under the heading 'Seller information' or 'Sold by'. (Please see the picture below)
4. Leave the "eBay search" box blank and enter the seller id in the 'Seller ID' box in hubpage capsule. (Note that this capsule only displays Buy It Now items that are sold by eBay Top Sellers)
5. Click the 'Preview Ebay Result' button to see the preview of the advertisement
6. Click save button. Now you can see the products of the seller in hub-pages.