My Bucket List: Things I Want To Do Before I Die
Many people always talk about what they would like to do before the die. Well, I decided to not only make a list, but also share with you fellow readers. I am sure this list will change, become longer, or actually get certain things scratched off the list before I lay my head for my final rest. Either way, I know this will not be a final copy. In the past couple of weeks, from some reality shows and ideas from friends, I decided to create this list with activities I want to accomplish before I meet my maker. These are in no particular order. Some of these maybe more ideas than actually items I will complete, but again this is just for fun. It would be neat knock out most of this list before my time is over.
My Bucket List
· I want to sky dive. I love thrill rides and extreme activities. I have bungee jump, which was awesome, but I want to try sky diving. I have some friends that have done it and they tell me it is the best adrenaline rush.
· I want to do something that would change a person’s life for the better. I would love to impact someone’s life in a huge positive way. I don’t exactly know how, but I would enjoy giving someone a chance of changing their life.
· I want to fall in love. Sure, we have all been in love before. I want to experience a love with someone very special. I want to feel that warm feeling of love.
· I want to go to Mexico legally, and try to cross back over to the American side by crossing the border and see whether or not I would be caught. I have been hooked on the show Border Wars and I think it would be fun to try to cross back into the U.S. without getting caught. And if I do get caught, who cares, I can be here legally. Just have to make sure I don’t have any illegal company with me at the time.
· I want to chase a tornado. Storm Chasers is another reality show that I love to watch. And it is an extreme and intense job to chase storms. I would love the opportunity to try it out at least once.
· I want to travel to a few real life haunted places and perform a paranormal investigation. I am a huge and curious fan of the paranormal. It would be awesome to capture some evidence on an investigation.
· I want to drive my car until I completely run out of gas. I know this is a weird one, but I have always just wanted to try it. Of course I would have some spare gas in a container, but I really have no true explanation on why I want to do this.
· I want to visit another continent. I have always wanted to travel to another country. Ireland is first on my list of places outside of America to go visit, Italy is second. I would love to see both of those beautiful countries.
· I want to have a death scene in a horror flick. Since it is close to Halloween, I have been watching many scary movies. I thought it could be cool and fun to die in a horror flick. One of those real gruesome and gory scenes. I know that sounds a little disturbing.
· I want to become a published writer. Whether it is an article, novel or short story, I have always dreamed about becoming a published writer.
· I want to live in another state. I do not want to grow up, live and die in the same place. I would love to move somewhere different. With different backgrounds and new people to meet. I am currently working on this one. Trying to find a job in another city is hard. I am currently looking at moving to either Asheville, NC, Denver, CO or Richmond, VA.
· I want to live in a log cabin in the smoky mountains. I love the Tennessee area around Pigeon Forge. It is so beautiful and I would love to grow old there.
· I want to have a career that I would enjoy and be good at. I don’t have to be rich, but I would love to make a decent amount of money. More importantly, I want to be able to have a career rather than another job.
· I want to travel to Hawaii. Not because of the beaches, but to actually visit the Pearl Harbor Museum. Getting older, I have learned to really appreciate history. One of my favorite topics in World War II.
· I also want to travel to many American cities. I would love to see Seattle, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Pittsburg, Portland and Milwaukee.
· I want to take a train ride through the Rocky Mountains. I also would love to take a train ride through Canada.
· I want to eat a traditional Maine lobster in Maine. I always see those lobsters on travel shows and food shows, and I would just love to eat a fresh lobster in a restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
· I want to take a cruise. I have always wanted to do this, and I almost got the chance. Plans fell through and ended up not being able to go. Ever since then, I have wanted to go on a cruise.
· I want to swim with Dolphins. I have always wanted to hang out in the water with Dolphins. They seem like fun.
· I want to visit Alaska, and eat fresh snow crab. I also want to take a boat ride and see the whales up close. Also, I would love to see some of the glaciers around that area.
After looking over this list, I realized there are a lot more things I want to do. Well, if I knock out half of this list, I will fill accomplished. I am sure this list will change in the future. I hope a few of these items will happen in the near future. I hope you enjoyed my “bucket list.”