- HubPages Tutorials and Community
The Marketing Plan Using Perfecting Pinterest Membership
Examples of types of things pinned onto boards.
Lifetime Membership and Benefits to Marketing on Pinterest
Perfecting Pinterest is the name of the site. I completed the 12 module video program and have lifetime access to this new site that will continue to grow and adapt as Pinterest and times change. There are many bonus materials and a 7 video bonus about Gimp. I will explain why I think this membership is worth while and provide you with a link to review it on your own and make a personal decision to join or not.
I am currently applying what I learned towards a more effective marketing plan just for Pinterest. What is cool is it offers a personalized way to develop a plan for yourself using the checklist that is included in the bonus materials.
My personal disclosure. If you click on the link to Perfecting Pinterest, I can benefit by receiving a percentage of the membership fee if you sign up. As soon as I know the percentage, I will update that on this hub. You do not have to click the link and you may find enough information here to feel comfortable with promoting your hubs on Pinterest. If it wasn't for an affliate link to Zurker by another hubber, I wouldn't have found the site or used their invitation to join it. I am offering the same opportunity for this new site to Hubbers that may not be aware it exists.
About the 12 Video Modules. They teach the best catagories, best times to pin and how to engage correctly and effectively to get the most click throughs to any site you want people to come to and potentially make a purchase. It can be your website, blog(s), hubs, Etsy store, items you are selling on other sites or eBay. It is any where you want to that has a "call to action" so the person can make a purchase or receive a free offer.
What I like about the membership:
It is a Lifetime membership and you get lifetime access to the site. (limited time at an introductory rate).
I can replay the modules as often and at any time. I printed out the marketing checklist plan and working on that for myself and business so it fits what I offer and saved all the bonus materials to my computer.
I like the opportunity to listen to the monthly webinars via phone and looking forward to taking part in the weekly Twitter chat. The continued opportunities to ask questions and learn more is a great ongoing benefit.
Affliate program. They offer an affliate program, although I can't find what the percentage is one would earn any where on the site.
What I don't like: It is always a bit of a challenge to use a new site that is more in its "Beta" stage then fully complete. No major problems as I searched through the whole site. Online one bonus link wouldn't open, I will go back and try it again. I can't find the amount you can earn from and affliate link purchase.
How I found the Perfecting Pinterest Membership
How I know Mari Smith and Laura Waage:
Mari Smith I know from attending two years of Social Media Summits in 2011 and 2012, I have her Facebook books and learn anything I can from her at every opportunity I can. She is considered the "guru of Facebook".
Laura Waage is another social media expert and marketing expert. She takes Pinterest to the level you "want" to know to gain more click throughs to your sites and improve your sales. She is considered the "guru of Pinterest".
How I learned about the education and membership.
I found the tweet on Twitter and followed the link and signed up immediately. I also sent out a tweet after I signed up and Laura Waage sent a personal tweet back. She is a very engaging person.
Statistics to check for yourself. I want you to consider the difference between a person spending only a few seconds on your website, blog or hub versus someone spending over an hour on Pinterest. You can view the report on Shopify It is under Infographics and then Pinterest. That is where you will see the click through percentages and that the average purchase following a clicked through image is $80! That alone made it worth it to me to fully understand how to use Pinterest for my business, hubs and blogs.
How Perfecting Pinterest Can Improve you Hub Traffic and Income
These are some of the things I want to point out that will help you as a writer here on hubpages after learning from the modules on Perfecting Pinterest. This what the program teaches:
- How to creatively create great boards with call to action back to your site or product or hub article which has eBay and amazon and ads. That increase the opportunity to have people click on ads and increase your income.
- Tips for driving massive traffic to your images and video that lead back to your sites.
- Helps you develop a strategic Pinterest marketing plan.
- Laura Waage gives you creative ways to attract people to your images and videos.
- Develops effective descriptions you want to put with your pins.
- She explains the benefits and how to engage more and make comments on the ones you pin and why you should do that. Very good explanation for how this benefits you highly.
- Did you know this can work for online business and brick and mortar business without website? That is a cool opportunity for many more people and businesses.
- There are many different methods that you can try out and find what suites your particular subject. You will love these ideas from offers, to events to developing a much stronger community involvement; which is exactly what you want out of social media site!
- Analyzing the activity on your hubs. This is a crucial part to understanding what is working for you and to understand the metrics of your activity and results. These tools are very useful and easy to understand too.
- A lof of what we write here on hubpages is perfect for Pinterest. Our tutorials, DIY projects and recipes are the most repinned images on Pinterest.
- You won't believe all of the ideas for boards to create that will benefit you so tremendously and every person that visits your boards and repins those images.
- Do you know the best ways to add your images and the wording for your descriptions? The better you do, the more likely people will find your images, repin them, like them and follow your links.
- Find some new tools that will help you with your marketing pinterest plan, most are free services with options for pro services.
I take part in a lot of social media learning opportunities. I truly feel this is one of the best and by far the most worth while financially. I expect my return on the money I invested in the membership will come back to me faster than any other social media learning experience. It is deductible as a professional membership fee on your taxes too, so all good!
Perfecting Pinterest Marketing Course (information and affliate link)
- Perfecting Pinterest Marketing Course
Learn to effectively market your business, hubs, blogs and products on Pinterest. Learn how much time and money is spent compared to other social media sites . This is my personal affliate link if you buy the course/membership I will gain a profit.