- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- Making Money on HubPages
Tracking the Earnings of Individual Hubs With Adsense
Trying to maneuver your way through Google Adsense and Analytics is a discouraging process for many bloggers and online content owners. When using the Hubpages system to publish your written content and profit through your advertisement earnings, you will likely want to be able to determine which individual hubs are delivering you the highest amount of revenue. Checking for hubs that lack in revenue is another way to determine which articles need to be improved in some way, so read on for a quick tutorial on creating custom URL channels for your Hubpages articles or individual webpages on Adsense.
Hubpages will walk you through the process of connecting your Adsense account with your articles, so we wont get into that here. However, you will have to include your HP sub-domain into your channels list If you decide to turn on the restricted channels option with your Adsense account.
- After logging in to your Adsense account, select the performance reports tab from the top navigational bar (make sure that you are using the new Adsense interface and not the old one).
- You will see a graph documenting your overall earnings, and a new sidebar will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. Select URL channels from the sidebar on the left.
- Scroll down past the graph and look for the "add URLs to track" button (marked with a small, blue addition sign.) located above the list of URL channels you already have.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, enter the exact web addresses of each individual hub or webpage you would like to track, making sure to only place one per line. Click the Add URLs button after inputting webpages.
That's just about all there is to it. Adsense allows you to create up to 200 of these URL channels per account, so it should be more then enough to keep an eye on all your prized articles. Remember that you can always delete channels you no longer need to track if you want to make space for the new ones.
Don't forget to follow me and check out some of my other free SEO reads and courses - you can find these through my author image in the top right section of this page.