- HubPages Tutorials and Community
Squidoo Lenses For Sale
Lensmaster MarcGuberti Now Creates Lenses For Anybody
I am now selling lenses, but not the ones that I already have. You get to pick the topic of your lens, and I'll put in good content and some Amazon Modules. I will charge a minimum of $10 per lens, and you can expect your lens to be created in a couple of days, and it shouldn't take more than a week. I am a Mammoth Giant Squid and a Squid Angel who has been recommended for his great original content. Those are just some of my credentials on Squidoo, and I want to make the super lens for you.
I'll Write About Nearly Anything
I will be able to write about any topic that is appropriate and that does not violate the Squidoo Terms of Service (TOS). Some topics that I know about by heart will most likely be done in a day or two. If I don't know about what you are submitting for a lens idea, then it will take only a few days longer because I have to do my research and watch YouTube videos about your idea.
What Will You Get?
The types of modules on your Squidoo lens will determine on your topic, but these are some of the modules that I can and will guarantee. The Text Module will provide a picture of your topic and a small description. The Blackbox Module will say something good about your topic. I'll have a YouTube Video showing your topic in action. If there are no YouTube Videos for what your topic, then I cannot guarantee the YouTube Module, but YouTube has 500 years of video film, so that will be very rare. The Amazon Module and/or Amazon Spotlight Personnel Review Module is also one of the modules that I will add to your lens.
Do You Want Me To Create An Awesome Lens For You?
If you want a Giant Squid and Squid Angel who has a couple of Tier 1 and Tier 2 lenses to write a lens for you, then you can contact me here to get started.
First of all, I only accept payments though Paypal, so without a Paypal account, I cannot create a lens for you. In the event that you do not have a Paypal account, you can get one here. As a seller, I also believe that I should get a payment for the lenses that I create. So, when I am done with the lens, I will contact you right away and ask for a payment. After I get the payment, I will transfer the lens to you via email.
I will transfer your lenses as soon as they are complete. There are rare occurrences that Squidoo's lens transfer system will have a bug in it, so if that is the case, you'll receive all of your lenses as soon as the bug issues are resolved (in less than a week). Sometimes, there are no bugs, and you'll get your lens much faster. When there is a bug, I always report the bug to Squidoo. I make sure that you receive your lenses.
What Will The Lens(s) Contain
These are some of the highlights.
- Images with permission.
- 100% original content. I don't know what kinds of grass a grasshopper eats, so I will look it up, find different articles online, combine the info from those articles, and put that knowledge into my own words. I must learn about my assignment if I don't know it.
- Lens times vary. You'll usually get your lens(s) within a week since Squidoo's transfer lens system is known to have a bug or two. If I get a lot of orders, it could take longer since I am only human.
I Want To Know Who You Are
I don't want to know your address, phone number, or anything personal like that. All I want to know is whenever or not you are already a Squidoo lensmaster and what is your profession. You can also tell me whenever or not you want a WIP lens or a published lens. If I get a published lens to Tier 2 (2,001-10,000), I will ask for $5 extra per Tier 2 lens.
Here are the different options you have when ordering a lens(s) from me.
All of these prices will go up on September 1, 2012, so get these lenses while they're cheap.
- Regular Order-You pay me $10 for every lens you want me to make.
- Promo Order-I will promote your lens on my Twitter account everyday for as long as you desire. You must give me $2 a day if you want me to promote your Squidoo lens to over 1,000 Twitter followers (and growing). Tell me the number of days you want me to do this. I must also publish your lens if you want other people to see it, so if it lands in Tier 2, I need another $10. I will also promote your lens in the brand new Squidoo HQ Forum which is bustling with traffic. If the lens lands in Tier 1, you will owe me an extra $50 since that is how much a Tier 1 lens can make in 1 month.
- Extra Modules Order-I usually sell each lens for $10 and I give you 5 modules which means you pay me $1 per module. You can also make me create a lens for you with more modules, but you must give me $1 per module added.
- Extra-Promo Order-You have the chance to get a lens promoted on my Twitter account with extra modules on it. You pay me $2 per day if you want me to promote you and $1 extra per module added to your lens. This order is basically the Extra Modules Order and the Promo Order combined.
Refer Other People
The Squidoo Lenses For Sale Business now accepts referrals. All you have to do is contact me here and enter in the email of whoever you referred. You must provide a way for other people to get in touch with you such as your Squidoo lensmaster profile or Twitter. When you do get someone interested in having me create a lens for them, title the email as I WANT 10% and make sure you tell me who you referred.
Rewards for a referral is 10% of the profit. I will create the assigned lens for that person right away. When I receive a payment from that person, I will give you 10%. If you do refer people to me, you will be making at least $0.50 per lens.
There are some times where I am assigned to make lenses for other people. While I promote a lens, it may receive a sale. In the event that a lens receives a sale, I will ask that you pay me for half of that lens' commissions. If a lens makes $5 before I give it to you, I have the right to charge $2.50 extra.
Once you have your lens, all of the sales and commissions you make belong to you. However, if a lens makes a sale during the promoting, I do deserve half of the commission.
Here is some information about Tiers. If you want me to work a lot on Tiers, here are the costs. These costs only apply if the lens reaches any of these Tiers before the promotion, etc is completed. Once the lens is yours, you don't have to worry about these payments. I will keep a lens until promotion is complete. If you did not order the Promo Order or Extra Promo Order, then you have nothing to worry about.
- If your lens stays as a WIP, reaches Tier 4, or reaches Tier 3, then you do not have to pay me anything else.
- If your lens makes Tier 2, you must pay $10 extra.
- If your lens makes Tier 1, you must pay $50 extra.
Why I Charge Extra For The Tiers
The reason that I charge extra money for Tier 2 and Tier 1 lenses is because I would be giving you a lens that could make you the same amount of money in 1 month. If the lens you want reaches Tier 2, I charge an extra $10 for it because that's about how much a Tier 2 lens would make. Tier 1 lenses make $50 a month.
If you have any questions about any of the policies or orders that are shown, then please don't hesitate to ask me by emailing me here. I will answer your questions as soon as I can.
If you want me to create lenses for you now, then you can contact me here to get started.