Pepper126 profile image 53

In the state of Tennessee is a man entitled to a copy of the case workers calculation sheet?

He was told what to pay but didn't get any paper work or did he sign anything. Can he request to see how they arrived at the amount?


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.