MarieLB profile image 84

Ad sense account config

The earnings page tells me that my AdSense account has been de-activated and this has now resulted in all the other accts to be inactive. On the GA side I find that the hubpages account points to my Pet Place Yamba website, which is wrong, I have tried everything and I cannot get rid of that url in the wrong place. I might add that the 'curve' for hubpages in GA has never been anything but a flat line. Google won't answer and Hubpages asks you several questions which in the end lead you to the Forum.

Barack James profile image94

Barack James says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 3 years ago

Thanks Barack James for taking the time to respond. I really do not understand the setup process and I dare not delete certain items that may make things worse. I really need HubPages Admin to respond, but nothing so far. Thanks again