jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Views Going Down

1. wjack2010 profile image60
    wjack2010posted 4 years ago

Hello,

I've just noticed, over the past few hours, my views have been going down every view-update, instead of up.

I was on 5,406, it now dropped to 5,396. It dropped earlier too, but can't remember the exact figures.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image74
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What specifically are you referring to?
      Example: 24 hour views for a specific Hub, or total Hub views for all Hubs, etc.

Total views are for published Hubs.  This means if you unpublished a Hub or it is currently not published, then the views for that Hub or Hubs will not show for your total views.
      Total views only included info for Hubs that are currently published.

wjack2010posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Total 24 hour views. I've not deleted or even edited any Hubs for the past few days.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image74
          Matthew Meyerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The 24 hour period is rolling.
          So the number for today will not (necessarily) be the same as tomorrow and the number can easily go up and down from day to day.
          5406 to 5396 is only a 0.18% change, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
          If you would like more granular traffic/view info, you may want to check out Google Analytics.

wjack2010posted 4 years agoin reply to this

But what Google Analytics says isn't the number that reflects my earnings as much.

working