|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
I am new to Hubpages and have 1 hub. If you have a moment to spare and could give some constructive criticism of the hub, I'd appreciate it!
I do have adwords and amazon active in My Account, but they're not showing up, I'll work on it. It's not really a 'commercial' hub and there seems to be so much advertising around, I thought i'd try it but I'm really not into it.
Thankyou, I'm looking forward to some of your comments!
Shift all capsules to the RIGHT except the text capsule. I am talking about - Pictures, videos, links, RSS.
Thankyou for your comment, I'll do that and see what happens!
Ok, it's done, I hope that's what you meant. Thanks, it looks better!
Any other comments are welcomed...
it' looks like you did thourough job on your hub but i wonder if you can continue
for long with such a narrow focus?
Well, that's just what the hub is about, so it can't be too narrow in my eyes, but thanks for the comment...
From a stylistic standpoint, I would suggest:
1. Find a different transition than "stay tuned..." It's a bit clunky.
2. I would unbold "Read on, there’s help at hand…", if not eliminate it altogether. It makes it seem as if the "More Info and Ingredients" section is just that one little paragraph.
3. "Ingredients Get Familiar" should be integrated into the "More Info and Ingredients" section.
4. I would change up the "Is it Controversial to Lighten Your Skin?" section. I wouldn't ask a question unless I was going to answer it. Maybe you should reword it to something along the lines of "you can decide for yourself whether..." However, I would redo it entirely to be a discussion of the issues surrounding skin lightening. Whether something is controversial isn't really a matter of opinion. There's either controversy or not.
5. Rather than having long links capsules interrupting the text, I would integrate links into the text and then have a couple sources at the very end.
Thankyou very much for your detailed reply, it is appreciated...
by Mom Kat2 years ago
Are you afraid to write a hub on that subject?Is there a subject that you're afraid to write a hub about? Perhaps you have a religious view different from the "norm" or maybe you have a really fun alien...
by Peeples3 years ago
Would you delete a hub that creates lots of comments because...it has a score of 63? I have a hub that is very controversial. It has 1100 words, the grammar is decent, multiple photos, and a poll. It has over 300...
by Dan Robbins6 years ago
Do you think it's a good or bad idea to write an opinionated hub on a "touchy" subject?I do not mean offensive, obscene, etc... just strongly opinionated.
by Kate Swanson4 years ago
I'd like to suggest we get rid of Hubber Score - and perhaps even Hub Scores. They:- are constantly misunderstood;- cause a lot of upset and grief in the forums; and- encourage newbie Hubbers to direct their...
by BobbiRant6 years ago
Why would anyone delete a comment on their hub?If I deleted a comment on one of my hubs, I would figure I am not good at dealing with people who might disagree with me. People can agree or disagree, it's a free...
by Amanda Littlejohn4 years ago
So I published a Hub for kids and parents about the importance of History and trying to show how interesting the subject can be. Then some guy makes a comment on there about the Bible being the best source of historical...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.