jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Security Question

1. WalterPoon profile image83
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

Hi, I forgot my own answers to my security questions. How do I reset it? I didn't have a problem before, but lately I am locked out when I answered what I used to answer (except one question that I've forgotten the answer).

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 4 years ago

There is a help wizard to answer these questions.  Click help in the upper corner and follow the steps.....Did it for you this time:) Here is a shortcut http://hubpages.com/help-answer/account … questions/

WalterPoonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Paul. I just did that.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I highly recommend you write them down in a book 'off-line' smile keep it nearby for quick acess, lol

Dame, thanks for your reply. I forgot the answer to my wedding reception because I didn't have one. We decided to keep things simple and just flew off to New Zealand for our honeymoon. As for the middle name of my daughter, I type in and the reply was "Wrong answer"!!! How could that be when previously, it was not a problem when I answered.

But you are right about writing them down in a book. In fact, I should also be doing that for my passwords which have now numbered so many, instead of remembering them in my head!

1. TheKatsMeow profile image87
        TheKatsMeowposted 4 years ago in reply to this

With regards to your daughter's middle name, is it possible that a letter was or wasn't capitalized?

Ooophhhs, I can't remember... I thought it is not case-sensitive. Maybe that explains.

working