jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What method is faster ad better to index fast a hub?

1. claudyobcn profile image60
    claudyobcnposted 4 years ago

I would like to receive advice about how you get your hubs indexed

2. Hamshi profile image71
    Hamshiposted 4 years ago

Sharing articles on Google+ and Submitstart.com helps speed up the indexing process.
    Keyword research will help get targeted traffic from search engines.

claudyobcnposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thaks for the tip

3. Writer Fox profile image59
    Writer Foxposted 4 years ago

You don't have to do anything to have your Hubs indexed on Google and Bing.  Once your Hub is featured, it is automatically submitted by HubPages.  A new sitemap is submitted every hour with updates. About an hour after your Hub is featured, put the URL into the search box on the search engines and you will see that they have it in their indexes.

good to know that, thanks

is that I need it not only for Hubpages so this is why I need the info to use it in private domains also.

4. Greekgeek profile image96
    Greekgeekposted 4 years ago

I would also suggest waiting until a hub is featured before sharing the link or promoting it. There is a brief window before it's featured when there's a noindex code on it, removed once Hubpages' Quality Assessment Process has verified that the hub is safe to show to search engines.

If you share links to the hub on sites like Twitter that googlebot tracks to find links to new pages, googlebot might come by and see the noindex tag. It might not come back for a few weeks.

For other sites, I suggest:
    -- set up Google authorship
    -- get active on a site like Twitter and build up a following by sharing and writing interesting things related to your niche, then share links to your posts (but be careful; if you'e not sharing interesting stuff people won't follow it)
    -- when writing in the same niche, link to your related content; Googlebot will follow those links (but be su the links are relevant and point to things that are useful or interesting to your readers; don't jsut link drop for search engines)
    -- on your own sites, posting content regularly will inspire Googlebot to come by more often
    -- install a content management system like wordpress, make sure it's got a sitemap plugin (or add one) -- a well-organized, structured site gets crawled more often.
    -- install google analytics on any site you own, if you can. Google will be tracking the site, so it'll notice new pages coming up as long as they've got the analytics codes installed. (again, Wordpss helps -- I think there's a spot on the dashboard where you can add your Google analytics code, or. If not, Google "wordpress google analytics" and I'm sure you'll find a tutorial on how to add it. )

A good detailed answer. Thanks

working