jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Do You Want to be Interviewed?

1. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

Hello.  PoeticPhilosophy and I have decided to work on a project.  We are going to interview a few hubbers and ask a few different questions about their writing experience, experience on HubPages, experience online, and the like.  We will use these responses to gain more insight into writing online and, with your permission, use some of your responses as a part of our Hubs we are going to write on this.

If you are interested, you may contact either of us on Facebook, which is where we will conduct the interview.

Ben Blackwell - https://www.facebook.com/BenBlackwellWriter
    PoeticPhilosophy - https://www.facebook.com/ocean.marshall

You may message either of us.

Thanks for your time.

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Will the interview be conducted via inbox or on your page?

1. profile image0
        Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It can be done through the messaging, or if you prefer, you can send me an email.

1. profile image0
          Beth37posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ok, cause I don't want my mother knowing about all my weird issues. smile

(Oooh, you've got a hub on how to use the semi colon... that's awesome, I have no idea what to do with that thing.)

2. susi10 profile image94
      susi10posted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's a great idea, Ben and Ocean! I'd love to be part of it. You can take snippets from my Ten Thousand Viewschub if you want. It's the first hub in the carousel and says a lot of things about my experience on HP. Could you ask me the questions here in this thread and I'll answer them? I think it would save a lot of time rather than passing emails over and back.

1. profile image0

I would rather not, because I don't use a standard set of questions, and because I don't want to clutter it up.  We could Facebook chat if you wish.

1. susi10 profile image94
          susi10posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, I do not have a FB account so just drop me an e-mail.

1. profile image0

Ok.

working