jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Getting rid of an accidental share

1. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image97
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 3 years ago

Does anyone know if there is any way to delete a share?  I was answering a comment on one of my hubs and accidentally hit the share button.  Thanks in advance.

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Sorry. Your life has ended as you know it.

Actually, don't worry about it. It has already faded into the dim mists of internet history. On a disaster scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being highest, an accidental share doesn't even rate a 1. smile

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 3 years ago

@Glimmer Twin Fan, There isn't a way to undo a share.  I've been looking at the share feature (I'd like to speed it up) and looking at how people use it and ways to improve it.  I'll add this to the list of enhancements.  Any other suggestions?

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Paradigmsearch mumbles something about a g+1 button and quietly slinks away...

4. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 3 years ago

While you're taking suggestions, Paul, the Share feature seems to sort of disappear and then come back while you're on a hub. I'm not sure I'm explaining this - but as you scroll, now you see it, and now you don't. And then it will eventually come back.  Regular Hubbers know it's there, but some people may never know it's available.

I've noticed it sometimes drifts too close to ads, and I worry about accidentally clicking on an ad while trying to hit it. It's a bit like playing Whack a Mole at times.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
      DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

"It's a bit like playing Whack a Mole at times."  --- ROFL!   Good way to put it, Marcy!

working