jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Any Amazon affiliate or ebay success stories ?

1. Bharath Sunny profile image67
    Bharath Sunnyposted 3 years ago

I'm a newbie and i managed to publish `8 hubs in 2 months time.I have some decent earnings from ad program but amazon and ebay always show 0 earnings.Will anyone from hubpages ever earn from amazon or ebay ? If so,please inspire me by telling your success stories..smile

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I did very little with those affiliates for years, but when Amazon started paying more, I got more serious about putting more ads on my hubs and placing them correctly.  I am now making some money from Amazon, and once in awhile I get a good payday.  One hubber here had an ad recently that someone bought from for $2500, so her payday was pretty good!

2. paradigmsearch profile image92
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Why did you have to limit this thread to success stories? big_smile

Seriously. Me; alas; not. But I have heard several stories of success from others. However, that is for them to say, so I shall not name names.

My impression is Amazon and eBay work just dandy on hubs whose sole purpose is to talk about a product, products, or product category.

Hubs that talk about other things (like mine do), which then throw in a tangential Amazon or eBay item, don't do so good. Leastwise mine didn't.

Maybe some others can come along and elaborate.

3. paradigmsearch profile image92
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Follow up.

I worked up the energy to check your profile. Many of your hubs do indeed talk about a product, products, or product category.

Yep, others are going to have to come along and dissect things further.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 years agoin reply to this

paradigmsearch   If you are responding to my post here, let me tell you that I have had zero sales on those articles!  I wrote them specifically to see if I could get some sales, but so far...zilch!  Mine come from my main niche where I talk about issues and show items that deal with or resolve them.

4. ThoughtsWriter profile image78
    ThoughtsWriterposted 3 years ago

I used to make payout on Amazon/Ebay hubs alone. Now I haven't sold a single thing since the October 1, cookie policy change... sad

5. Bharath Sunny profile image67
    Bharath Sunnyposted 3 years ago

Oh..! So sad,...sad

6. relache profile image91
    relacheposted 3 years ago

Sadly, my retail sales on this site have really dropped off, while they've gone up on others.  I can only presume it's due to changes that admin has made on this end as those factors aren't in play elsewhere.

7. Cheeky Kid profile image99
    Cheeky Kidposted 3 years ago

I haven't earned anything yet because I don't have an adsense yet. ;3

working