jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

how to find out which hub amazon earnings came from

1. weezyschannel profile image87
    weezyschannelposted 3 years ago

was wondering how I find out which hub the amazon earnings came from? I have earnings from Amazon, but don't know how to find out which hub actually had the click and which ad...is there any way to find out any information? /The only info I can get is the actual item purchased and the amount, but I need to know where they got to that ad..

thank you!

2. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 3 years ago

HubPages doesn't give out that info.  Which is not the best strategy.

If you want that sort of info, you have to put your content up at Squidoo.

3. weezyschannel profile image87

wonder why? I'd like to know what hubs carry the best weight for Amazon products

4. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 3 years ago

You must not have any experience using Amazon as an affiliate because if you had you would know that Amazon has never told affiliates which pages or links their sales come from, not even in their own program. 

I agree with your POV.  It's been mine for over a decade.

5. weezyschannel profile image87

Yes relache, you are correct. i just was able to start using Amazon as I live in Illinois and it was banned from affiliation with Amazon due to Illinois laws, but now we can use Amazon. thanks!

6. Act 3 profile image88
    Act 3posted 3 years ago

If you go to your earnings and then the Amazon Sales Report tab, you can at least see what items were sold. That may or may not lead you back to which hub and which ad or item.

working