Amazon Innapropriate Ad..check your hubs

1. pumpkincat210 profile image86
    pumpkincat210posted 2 years ago

I was looking over one of my hubs about buying a home and where I had an amazon ad placed for a year subscription of better homes and gardens magazine,  there was instead an offer for a subscription to playboy, including the magazine cover.   I use keywords and categories to get relevant amazon ads for my hubs and as of yesterday the correct ad was showing.  I don't know how the magazine ad showed as its completely irrelevant and innapropriate.  I kind of freaked and removed all of my amazon capsules just in case, although only 1 was affected. 

I'm sorry I should have gotten a screenshot for the HP staff, but again, I freaked and removed the capsule.  will email the staff about this though.  check your hubs!

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

This is why the learning centre suggests linking Amazon products directly using the url or ASIN.  Keyword modules can go adrift.

2. profile image0
    askpowersposted 2 years ago

My hub on graphics card remained on first page of google for more than one year, but I only got one sale from amazon... recently, when I am fed up from the conversion I removed products of amazon from my listed hubs. sad
    Well, I think there must be some other way to get high conversion.

working