jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Power of Reflecting

1. D L Roderick profile image82
    D L Roderickposted 2 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Power of Reflecting. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think your Hub was probably rejected for being too personal.  You can read more about that here:
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/publ … d_22732041

Also, it is under 500 words.  Think about adding more content, supporting facts, etc.

2. D L Roderick profile image82

Hi Writer Fox,

It hasn't been rejected, it is up being featured and placed on searched engines.  That opening paragraph about my experience with reflecting is my hook.  Do you suggest that I use something else?

What do you think of asking people their experience with reflecting to hear God and then writing one of those stories as well?

DL

1. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's encouraging that your Hub is featured.  When I look at it, I don't find that it actually explains what 'the power of reflecting' is and what it is supposed to do.  I just think that your subject should be developed more. 

Also, it would help if you spent some time doing keyword research on Google's Keyword Planner to find out what people are searching for and answer some of those queries in your Hub.

Your idea of adding other people's experiences would be good, too.

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi WF
        Don't forget to mention the benefits of grouping 'mirror' hubs  smile

2. D L Roderick profile image82
        D L Roderickposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Where would I research for Google's Keyword Planner?

3. D L Roderick profile image82

Thanks!  That is helpful!

DL

working