jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Small changes to profile page

1. lady rain profile image87
    lady rainposted 2 years ago

I love the hub topics that are displayed just above the hub titles on my profile page. I am amazed at how many different topics I have covered so far...

1. CatherineGiordano profile image89
      CatherineGiordanoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The topics are a good idea. However, the images look lopsided. HP used to show the center of the image; now the cut off the right side, Depending on the kind of pictures yu use it may not matter, but it is making a big difference on my thumbnails. Most of them look ugly like they were done by a drunk 3 year old.

2. Chriswillman90 profile image92
    Chriswillman90posted 2 years ago

That's a nice little added feature though the images look out of focus.

3. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 2 years ago

Thanks for posting this lady rain, I hadn't noticed that.  I also like that it links back to the topic page for that particular category.  Like you, I was surprised at how many different categories I have covered.  It's a nice double check to see if my hubs are in the correct category too.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I do like the way this looks.  While there is a chance someone will click on the topic when they meant to click on the title, I think it is a fairly small chance.  I do wish, however, that it linked to all my hubs I have written in that category first.  This is giving too many chances of moving my reader away from my hubs too soon.

4. Nell Rose profile image92
    Nell Roseposted 2 years ago

Now all we need is the profile page to completely change, and move each hub into its category!

working