jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

M-turk. Why so many people on one article?

1. TessSchlesinger profile image96
    TessSchlesingerposted 2 years ago

Last time I queried what MTurk was,  I was told that it was people checking my article on behalf of google plus. Why do I have MTurks on one article and 9 on the other (These are the latest articles I've written). Also, I've watched the one article drop down steadily (the one to do with Donald Trump) and I can't help wondering if I'm been downmarked as a result of political views.

1. Will Apse profile image94
      Will Apseposted 2 years agoin reply to this

This a San Francisco based outfit. Probably more righting than you would like, but honorably liberal. They will not censor your freedom of expression for political reasons. Unless, Google makes that a necessity, lol.

I would look for other reasons for the MTurker hoards and plummeting views, like competition from higher authority sites.

TessSchlesingerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I would think each article would get one, but my one article had 14 mturks and the other 9.

2. Mark Ewbie profile image88
    Mark Ewbieposted 2 years ago

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12781360.png

Mark, you just made me laugh! smile That was funny. Um. Yes. smile

1. Mark Ewbie profile image88
        Mark Ewbieposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Tess!  I figured they were thrown by a long word.  It helps me practice my drawing... and to be brave enough to keep putting it out there.

You are honestly a lost talent! I hope some big talent scout out there reads some of your stuff and signs you up! smile

working