jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Sorry, this needs a rewrite as well.

1. TessSchlesinger profile image96
    TessSchlesingerposted 11 months ago

http://hubpages.com/living/Best-Safest- … out-teflon

This hub used to do very well for me at one point. Then it disappeared and had no traffic for a while. Now it gets a little bit, but nowhere near what it used to get.

I'm particularly passionate about this topic becausee a) this is my favourite way of cooking and I've used them for 25 years on three continents.

However, I'm more than appalled everytime I walk into a store and they are selling teflon coated cookware. The stuff is dangerous to one's health!

Okay, so I really want it to do well.

Any tips?

Thanks. smile

2. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image89
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 11 months ago

I am afraid,it might have been copied.

TessSchlesingerposted 11 months agoin reply to this

No, not true. If it has been copied, there would have been a note on my hub that it was copied. Hubpages is very good that way.

1. Glenn Stok profile image100
        Glenn Stokposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Not true. I get alert warnings from Google long before HubPages includes a note about it. Many times HubPages never even catches it at all.

The best thing to do is set up a Google Alert for each of your hubs. Set alerts using one or two random sentences from each of my hubs.

I checked. I used the first sentence. Couldn't find anything.

3. profile image59
    TonkAKposted 11 months ago

I think he meant that you should set up alerts for the future.

Anyway, you could work on your title.

"Electric Stainless Steel Skillet, the Safest and Healthiest Cookware out There" - would sound better.

Your first sentence is very long. Try building a syntax tree to see why it doesn't work. Be careful with  too long sentences or too short sentences, they don't work in anything but in creative writing.

You have made it clear that you have one of those, the skillet! You want people to take you serious, so you can take your phone and snap a few pix. It will make you and your hub real and not just a bunch of words and googled pix.

Good luck!

Okay, thanks.smile

working