Full-Width Photos for Countdowns?

1. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 10 months ago

Hi everyone. Most of my articles are lists or countdowns, where I typically have a a picture of something and talk about it in a text capsule. I put the picture in a half-width capsule because I believe that having 6 or 7 full length pictures, plus all the text capsules, would make the article a hassle to scroll through.

However, I'm aware HubPages advises using full-length pictures. What do you feel would look better in this case? Thanks!

2. brittpinkie profile image100
    brittpinkieposted 10 months ago

Hi!  I do similar hubs with lists from time to time, and I try to do a mixture of full-length and half-width pictures. Actually, the majority of my "list" articles have that format...for each entry on the list there might be one full-length photo, two half-widths and then another full-length.  You don't have to do it that way, but I actually do think it looks nicer to have a mix, rather than just a bunch of half-width photos floating along the side, haha.  I hope that helps!

1. Jeremy Gill profile image96
      Jeremy Gillposted 10 months agoin reply to this

I checked out some of your articles - it's an interesting format I'll have to experiment with! Thanks for the advice!

working