I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Decorate the Bare Walls in the Abode

1. Carol Ruth Weber profile image53
    Carol Ruth Weberposted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Decorate the Bare Walls in the Abode (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

Why was this published only to be unpublished hours later due to so called spammy content! How can content be spammy when I am not selling anything nor linking to anything!

I am an interior designer and writer who has been published for many years and never have had these problems before...

Please Help!!!

Is this because I posted my HubPages article to my social media pages... What exactly does promoting your own Hubs mean

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

I can't see any spammy elements but I can see some issues with your hub.

Firstly, no-one says 'abode' when they mean their home, apartment or house.

Nouns such as 'living room' and 'dining room' shouldn't be capitalised mid-sentence.

No-one calls the bathroom or cloakroom, the 'water closet'.

You have used 'new' too often in the first paragraph.

Your hub is actually about artwork, not about decorating (painting, wallpapering, etc.), therefore it is in the wrong category. It's not about DIY, it's about art and how to choose it.

Some of your photos are low quality. The others must be Creative Commons licensed, in the Public Domain or otherwise legal-to-use. One is from Pexels and that's fine. You can find even more on Pixabay.

Hope that helps.

1. Carol Ruth Weber profile image53
        Carol Ruth Weberposted 7 months ago in reply to this

thank you for your feedback

working