jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Getting my articles featured

1. Anzelle Pieterse profile image60
    Anzelle Pieterseposted 4 months ago

Hi fellow Hubbers

I just wrote my first articles and am excited to see the outcome. I wrote it a few days ago and I noticed that it shows published but it doesn't show "featured". Does it take some time to be featured ? or is there a place where I can see what I did wrong?

Thanks
    Anzelle

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 4 months ago in reply to this

If it is not featured, that means it didn't pass the QAP (Quality Assessment). This is another way to say it needs improvement. You can rework it and and it will go through QAP again. If you want your article seen by search engines it must be featured. Not sure if there is a place to see what you need to improve, you might have gotten an email about it.

Edit: Here's more on the subject https://hubpageshelp.com/features/Learn … tured-Hubs

2. Rupert Taylor profile image97
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 months ago

You have no articles that are published and accessible to other Hubbers so we can't offer advice.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 months ago

If there is a arrow in a circle by it, it is still being assessed.  If it has been assessed and failed your will have been sent an email saying way, check your spam filter.

4. kanaujiamonu profile image62
    kanaujiamonuposted 4 months ago

yaa........if your article has not been featured it will not be published...........so check your inbox associated with hubpages as the hub page team must have send u a mail regarding ur hub status whether it needs improvement or some other issue. Till ur hubs are not featured they cant be published.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 4 months ago in reply to this

That is incorrect. It is possible for a hub to be published and not featured. Not featured means it isn't visible to search engines, but anyone can access it via a direct link or by typing in the actual web address.

5. Jason mackenzie profile image87
    Jason mackenzieposted 4 months ago

Plus you need to have at least 5 hubs in place to acquire the 'featured' status. So I suggest you submit all 5 hubs and then follow them up through the QAP while continuing to submit more hubs.

working