jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Google Adsense

1. JR Cuevas profile image77
    JR Cuevasposted 4 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13581138_f520.jpg
    When I checked my Google AdSense account this morning, this is what I saw. Does it mean that my application was approved?

2. KristianHowe profile image85
    KristianHoweposted 4 months ago

Mine was recently approved and this is the view I have also.

Check your emails. It looks like you're approved.

3. JR Cuevas profile image77
    JR Cuevasposted 4 months ago

"Congratulations, your account is now fully approved." I'm shocked. But why can't I see Google AdSense ads in my articles?

Right now, I barely have 1 article because I'm editing the others who have been previously featured.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 4 months agoin reply to this

If you are participating in the HubPages ad program, you won't see many Adsense ads. There are two options, receive the majority of earnings via HP or Adsense. You can choose. Your choice affects the number of Adsense adds which appear.

If I were you, I wouldn't be worrying about any of this until I'd written a great many more hubs. At least 10 or 20.

JR Cuevasposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Which from the two do you recommend Ma'am?

1. theraggededge profile image96
          theraggededgeposted 4 months agoin reply to this

As I said, don't worry about it yet. It depends on your search traffic and the topics you write about. Some do better with Adsense, others with HP.

Currently, I am using Adsense. I switched about 3 months ago when traffic declined sharply. By switching, my earnings stayed the same as they were before. I might switch back soon, I'm not sure.

Thank you very much, Ma'am. I'll do my best to produce quality hubs. God bless. smile

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
            TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 months agoin reply to this

I made the switch at about the same time and my earnings have tripled from what they were before.

If you deactivate the ad program of HubPages, will it be easy to activate again anytime?

working