jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Why You Should Choose Proton Therapy Treatment.

1. Larissa Brass profile image51
    Larissa Brassposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Why You Should Choose Proton Therapy Treatment for Left-Sided Breast Cancer (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

One of the problems with your article is that most of it seems to appear on other websites. I don't think you've copied and pasted, but the very nature of the topic means that text is duplicated. You are even linking to sites with exactly the same information.

Your article will be competing with more authoritative sites on this topic so is there another, more original way to approach it?  Maybe write it as if you are talking to one person? Make it more personal somehow. Women in this situation are looking for more than facts and figures which are readily available elsewhere.

My advice is to rewrite it.

2. profile image40
    rdharmaposted 3 months ago

Hi, Could i submit the article which was published on my site's blog?

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

No, duplicate content is not permitted. If you remove the post and wait for it to be deindexed, then you can try creating it as a hub here. Or you could write something different, of course.

Please note that your English must be at a level acceptable to Hubpages.

Edit: please start new threads for your questions, don't hijack someone else's.

1. profile image40
        rdharmaposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Thanks, What else if the article is mine.

working