jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Make hair grow faster with home remedies

1. Anasuya143 profile image57
    Anasuya143posted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Make hair grow faster with home remedies (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. pen promulgates profile image52
    pen promulgatesposted 7 months ago

Welcome to Hubpages.
    Put Title in the Title Case
    Your very first subheading sounds weird. Make it more catchy.
    Grammatical errors are throughout your article.
    Sentences are illogical.
    I would not call them complete sentences as they don't make sense.
    Your pictures must be legal to use.
    I would have pointed out errors, but they are too many to highlight.
    The article needs much reworking.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image98
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 months ago

Totally agree with Imran. Unfortunately, your command of English is very bad. Only article with near perfect English will be accepted by HubPages.

Just one example (I could not read further because the article made no sense to me:

"You have to follow a part of above mentioned all the things." That is a sentence that is completely without meaning.

4. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 7 months ago

I rarely give feedback to new writers but stopped by to read your article because I'm really interested in this topic. I agree with Rupert and pen's feedback. I suggest you become intentional about publishing on popular topics that could potentially do quite well. You could have a successful article if you took the time to follow their advice. There is an audience out there for this topic but you will lose them quickly if you don't take their need seriously. Best to you.

5. theraggededge profile image99
    theraggededgeposted 7 months ago

Look like bad translation software or spun content to me.

1. janshares profile image96
      jansharesposted 7 months agoin reply to this

+1

6. Glenis Rix profile image99
    Glenis Rixposted 7 months ago

In addition to the poor grammar, I suggest that it is impossible to make hair grow faster. Or can you cite evidence from a tricologist to prove otherwise?

working