Unanswered Questions....

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image96
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 months ago

How many other of my fellow writers here come up with oddball wonderings, and out-of-the-blue weird questions?  How many of you have rapid-fire brains that come up with multiple oddball and unrelated questions within a few moments of time?

Well, at the risk of being thought weird, here are tonight's offerings, most of which fall under some branch of science:

1) can fish drown?
    2) why do heat rash and razor burn both seem to manifest as comedones?
    3) If, as we are told, REM (dream) sleep causes a "paralysis" so you don't act out your dreams, then how do you explain sleepwalking?
    4) Why can deer (and other herbivores) eat poison oak/ivy/sumac with impunity?
    5) How can some animals eat prickly, thorny plants (e.g., cacti; berry brambles), without injury?

And yes, I could Google it all, but where's the fun in that?  What other weird wonderings can you folks come up with?...Let's keep a running number tally, of how many questions we can come up with.

The next person to post questions starts their list at #6, through however many questions they have, and ending with that number; i.e., 7 or maybe 9, and so forth.  The person after that, starts their list one number past the previous person's post, etc.

Then, the fun begins, as a challenge, to see who chooses to take on any of the offerings as the basis for an article.  lol  ;-)

1. peachpurple profile image82
      peachpurpleposted 3 months agoin reply to this

How does animal treats their own injuries?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image96
        DzyMsLizzyposted 3 months agoin reply to this

So your post is #6.  Thanks for adding to the fun.

working