jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

No notifications

1. k@ri profile image88
    k@riposted 2 weeks ago

I want to let all the hubbers I follow that I am very sorry if I have not been reading your new hubs.  I am not receiving any notifications from HubPages.  This problem is posted in the forums.  So, if I'm not there reading, this is the reason.  I have not lost interest!  smile

1. Nell Rose profile image92
      Nell Roseposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

lol! that's okay Kari! Check on your profile page. Go to your profile, go up to edit and click. Then look down to see what it says, okay?

1. k@ri profile image88
        k@riposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

I've checked my notification settings and they are good.  LOL, I just checked again.  I'm not the only one experiencing this.  It is driving me crazy.  I'm just hoping it is fixed soon after New Years.  smile

2. Kenna McHugh profile image85
    Kenna McHughposted 2 weeks ago

Interesting, I haven't been receiving notifications either.

3. Peggy W profile image91
    Peggy Wposted 2 weeks ago

I have not gotten any new notifications since about mid-December.

1. k@ri profile image88

I haven't received any sinde about mid-December either.  I did get one, telling me a hub was going to a niche site, but that has been all.

4. Gregory DeVictor profile image95
    Gregory DeVictorposted 2 weeks ago

Neither have I. Originally, I thought there was something wrong with my email server.

1. k@ri profile image88

LOL, I have checked my email settings at least 5 times. smile

5. Gregory DeVictor profile image95
    Gregory DeVictorposted 2 weeks ago

The only email that I am receiving from HubPages these days is when they move an article to a niche site, or to check an article to ensure that it still complies with their quality standards.

1. Peggy W profile image91
      Peggy Wposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

That is good to know because sometimes they ask us to amend a post in one manner or another and then resubmit the article.  I hope that I at least get those notices!

6. profile image87
    Mills Pposted 2 weeks ago

You're not alone. I do, however, check my feed and have kept up to speed with the writers and topics I enjoy.

1. k@ri profile image88

I'm keeping up on the feed, but I still feel like I am missing out.  Maybe it is just the Christmas season and no-one is writing.  I can't wait to have my notifications back!

working