jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do I check my search engine rankings for each hub for specific keywords?

1. lukeduncan profile image51
    lukeduncanposted 8 years ago

How do I check my search engine rankings for each hub for specific keywords?

I use the firefox extension rankchecker for my other Web sites but I can't seem to get it to work with specific hubs. I want to be able to monitor what place I am in the search engines for specific ph

2. myndconsulting profile image53
    myndconsultingposted 8 years ago

Hi lukeduncan, vist alexa dot com I think this can help you solve your problem.

3. Murilion profile image60
    Murilionposted 8 years ago

first make sure you found your hub is index.type site:yourhub.com and look is there available or not and then you can use serprush.com to find in which rank your hub is,type the link and what niche you write on that hub,hope usefull

4. Savings Lady profile image56
    Savings Ladyposted 8 years ago

SEO Elite is a piece of software that does it, but it's not free.

5. sixfigurewriting profile image55
    sixfigurewritingposted 8 years ago

You can find other stats checkers also on SEO Book in addition to rankchecker, to tell you where you are in the SERPS (search engine rank page) from SEO Book, here is a link: http://tools.seobook.com/rank-checkers/ 

Beware of some free services - they track what you're entering and then take your keywords and basically copy your site.  SEO Book tools do not do that, the site has many quality free tools. 

(PS I have no affiliation with SEO Book, I just like their stuff!)

SEO Elite is $167 but it's really a great tool.

6. Thiago Korsakoff profile image49
    Thiago Korsakoffposted 8 years ago

I use a great Firefox extension, called Rank Checker, by seotools.
    You just have to put your keywords, you domains or site and it's all. The Rank Checker return your position over 3 Search Engine!

It's reall y impressive and must-to-have tool!

7. megamass profile image71
    megamassposted 8 years ago

Rank Checker is the best. Work for me all time.