I have no idea how to set up my hubpage.This is all new to me and quite overwhel

1. profile image45
    Babytalkposted 8 years ago

I have no idea how to set up my hubpage.This is all new to me and quite overwhelming. Help please

2. Jim Bryan profile image69
    Jim Bryanposted 8 years ago

First take a deep breath, and relax.

Next, click "my account" at the top of the page.

Under the second heading ("Your Account") click on "Your Profile."

Fill in a short bio in First or Third Person, and then fill in the other sections with whatever information you feel comfortable giving. I tend to be a bit of a paranoid, so I didn't fill out much else.

Set up Google Adsense and Google Analytics (I love Analytics, personally.) You can worry about the other affiliates as you gain experience if you want.

Pick a topic, any will do, write about it, and publish it--rinse and repeat big_smile

It may seem overwhelming, but it's not when you get down to it. Just break the big action into small parts, do them one at a time, and before long you'll be done.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 8 years ago

HubPages has a step-by-step guide that will take you through starting a new Hub, with pictures and explanations of what all the different features are.

They call it the "Starting Out Guide"

And I really recommend that you make a few Hubs before you try to set up AdSense, because if you have no Hubs, they tend to reject your application.