jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I raise the score on a hub I redid. It was my original work edited from a

1. Mekenzie profile image84
    Mekenzieposted 8 years ago

How do I raise the score on a hub I redid. It was my original work edited from another site.

Because I am new I did not understand that hub does not want you to copy from another website even if it is your material.  I redid the hub and it is now approved but my score went down to 37 as a penalty.  That of course brings my whole score down.  Should I delete this article or will it go up in time?

2. Clark Grizvold profile image71
    Clark Grizvoldposted 8 years ago

It looks like the score is up into the 60s now?  One way I have learned to pick up scores from low to mid sixties to seventy plus is by using a new text capsule with a sub title every four to six paragraphs.  There are lots of great hubs on improving hub scores that could tell you a lot but I do know that it is all related to improving your search ranking so it is worth learning.

3. MikeNV profile image80
    MikeNVposted 8 years ago

People will vote it up over time if they like it.

4. cookie512 profile image61
    cookie512posted 6 years ago

this is my blog, http://hubpages.com/hub/foodies-alert please check it out, comment and follow me! Anyway, to answer this question, you should try to get more viewers oon your site by posting your blog's address on popular sites like facebook. Doing this will really help. GOOD LUCK!

working