jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

confusion

1. qwark profile image60
    qwarkposted 8 years ago

I have published 5 "HUBS." Why cant i find them listed under the topics I chose to publish them in? The only way I can find them is if I type my name in the search box. As a new "Hubber," how in the world can people find my stuff if they dont know my Hub name and just try to use topics to to find hubs that interest them? i.e. my hubs under the topic "religion and beliefs." I choose that topic and none of my hubs are available.
    Qwark

2. brad4l profile image76
    brad4lposted 8 years ago

They are showing up now, or at least the one I checked, "A Baffling Question: What is Life," is.

As is your Concerning Death one.

I think that sometimes it just takes a little while for everything to catch up. If you look at the "latest" hubs posted in any category, there is usually a little bit of a delay...

1. qwark profile image60
      qwarkposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Brad. I guess I was impatient. I checked today and some are there. It's no fun to write, post and not find any of yer stuff where ya wanted it to be...appreciate the response.
      Qwark

3. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 8 years ago

Your hub 'The Reward' is on the first page of Religion-Metaphysics, they're there, don't worry. smile

1. qwark profile image60

thanks Mrvoodoo...your response is greatly appreciated. Maybe I should chang my name to Mr.Impatience. :-)
      Qwark

1. qwark profile image60

My spelling is unerring but my fingers have a mind of their own...lol...

2. qwark profile image60

My spelling is unerring but my fingers have a mind of their own...lol...

working