enjoyed your soy hub, i also think soy is the way to avoid eating so much animal

1. girlpower profile image79
    girlpowerposted 8 years ago

enjoyed your soy hub, i also think soy is the way to avoid eating so much animal protein,

another question, how do you on your hubs at bottom put the heading of other hubs in catagories, how do you get the hub links in blue letters, when i put my hubs in text it shows the link not the name of it? still learning. love your hubs girl

2. JanetLSmith profile image55
    JanetLSmithposted 8 years ago

Interesting about SOY.... I went soy a few years ago because I am milk/lactose intolerant and the soy really helped, however, my best friend got cancer and her doctor (oncologist) stated that the extra soy that was in her diet may have helped her cancer grow due to the soy content...So  turns out the soy may have done her some harm... As a result, I adjusted my soy intake to a much lesser level, since my friend and I are of similar age... hormones played a part with the soy.... something to think about.

3. LiamBean profile image87
    LiamBeanposted 8 years ago

I think I'll do a whole series on soy. Soy and soy based products can be used for food, to create ink and plastic just to name a few.

Closed to reply

working