jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what should i do if i am hungry ,and I have no money

1. Della2009 profile image51
    Della2009posted 8 years ago

what should i do if i am hungry ,and I have no money

2. dieseldodge09 profile image63
    dieseldodge09posted 8 years ago

Depending on your situation i would definetly try a food bank or a shelter.  Many shelters provide bads and food to people in need.  In my area we have Loaves and Fishes they feed the homeless.

3. profile image0
    Gmorninsunposted 8 years ago

Della: I know the feeling. Search for "food banks" in your city. If it's a longer term situation, apply at the Department of Human Services for assistance. If it's just a momentary hunger, call a really good friend! Hugs smile.

4. kennethv profile image58
    kennethvposted 8 years ago

Alot of your bigger churches have a program to distribute food and emergency money. Look up Churches in your area and call them, ask if they have any programs to help.

Sorry, your going through so much, I pray for your needs as I write. I believe God will open up a door to help you. Take care.

5. bitties profile image34
    bittiesposted 8 years ago

hi i am sorry for your misfortune what i do is try to say a pray and ask good to fill you with his words. and if you really pary and focus. i am sure that something will come your way remember man cannot live by bread alone but by every word that comes from the mouth of our lord,