jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can you sell clickbank products on Hubpages?

1. FGual profile image59
    FGualposted 8 years ago

Can you sell clickbank products on Hubpages?

Want to offer clickbank affiliate products

2. Dzierba profile image71
    Dzierbaposted 8 years ago

I think you can but you can only have like 2 links on your hub or they will suspend it. And I think you have to use the first type clickbank link, not the html one.

3. DeAd Dolls Inc profile image57
    DeAd Dolls Incposted 7 years ago

As Dzierba has said, "You can only have 2 links" for your Clickbank products. So when writing a HUB about your affiliate products make sure to have a lot of content and post your two links in between your paragraphs.

This will allow of for people to look @ what your writing for your product or products and then be able to click the link without missing it having to go and look for it.

Other than that stay away from the clickbank products that so many hubbers are writing about. It'll get the Hub suspended even if it doesnt show up right away.

4. JoshuaBlack profile image55
    JoshuaBlackposted 7 years ago

Yes, you can absolutely sell Clickbank products. Just make sure that you are sticking to the 2 links rule and that you are not pushing the product in your hub.

In your information box at the bottom of the hub, put your product links there. Make sure that your hub relates to the product you are selling and people will click on your links to find out more if it looks to be worth their time.

I would avoid trying to sell affilate products. There is too much of the same thing out there. Develp adn sell your own.

5. freehans profile image59
    freehansposted 7 years ago

Yes you can sell clickbank products on hubpages. But just make sure you don't put overly promotional teaser words or anchor text which link to clickbank merchant page, because when done, hubpages will detect your hub as overly promotional. And it will not be published. And also remember to always follow the 2 link rule as what many hubpages' writers have always been stating in here.

working