jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Where does my traffic come from?

1. Polly C profile image93
    Polly Cposted 8 years ago

Where does my traffic come from?

I joined Hubpages about a week ago and have had 69 views.  However, my traffic source tells me that only 47 come from Hubpages and does not give any source for the others.  Are they from search engines? I'm not sure as I would expect it to list Google or similiar if that is the case.

2. gravitywebsources profile image55
    gravitywebsourcesposted 8 years ago

Hi polly, getting 69 views in a week is reaaly a good start. So you had posted some good stuff here. the traffic sources listed in your account page will not tell from where you got the traffic. If it is mentioning that 47 views came from hubpages then rest might have come from other sources like google kind of search engines. Signup Google analytics to get detailed information.

3. Polly C profile image93
    Polly Cposted 8 years ago

gravitywebsources, thanks for the reply, it was very helpful.  I'll sign up for Google Analytics.

4. nearbuystore.com profile image59
    nearbuystore.composted 8 years ago

Even though i am also new here only been working on my hubs for 5 days i think some sources other than the most popular like digg,facebook,twitter,google and yahoo don't show up in the stats....I have reached 1000 pageviews today so i guess i am also on a good start

5. PMS9 profile image75
    PMS9posted 8 years ago

Not only from Google.. The traffic also comes from other search engines, Hubpages specifies it as "OTHERS" in traffic sources.

Closed to reply

working