jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

why do I only get "No Amazon Results found" instead of an ad, No matter what kin

1. karlscabin profile image55
    karlscabinposted 8 years ago

why do I only get "No Amazon Results found" instead of an ad, No matter what kind of widget I load?

I know how to add and open the cell, copy and paste the code! No matter what I try, Nothing, all my pages come out the same, where there should be ads, it says "NO Amazon Results found" even for a preset store widget! HELP ME I am frustrated BIG TIME

2. ngureco profile image85
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Try using an appropriate keyword in the search box. You can as well use a phrase but a phrase with more than three words is most likely to give you 'no Amazon Results found'.

Good luck.

3. karlscabin profile image55
    karlscabinposted 8 years ago

I dont know what you are saying. I tried to load a widget store complete, it requires no key words, it has preloaded items. According to description. I get a code, copy it, paste it, save it, and then get the message.....
    I followed the intructions exactly!

4. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

What do you mean by "preset store widget"? If you are trying to add an A store, you can't.

You add ASINs or ISBNs to an Amazon capsule. Or you put a keyword phrase in the Amazon capsule.

working