jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Permission to Print Hubs as Fact Sheets

1. profile image45
    LadySapphoposted 7 years ago

Permission to Print Hubs as Fact Sheets

I have a small wholefoods shop in Glebe, New South Wales, and I am always on the lookout for information to help my customers make informed choices.  I have been taken with some of your information and would like permission to print up and distribute your pieces as fact sheets within my store.  I would, of course, attribute it and include a link to your Hub.

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

How do you know what this person is writing is actual "fact" and not just their opinion?  Where are they getting their information from and does what they write come with verifiable sources noted?

3. Oona Seckar profile image61
    Oona Seckarposted 7 years ago

Hi LadySappo.  If you are referring to my hubs on food ingredients such as adzuki beans and oatmeal then that should be fine.  However if you mean my hubs on medical subjects then you would probably be best off seeking leaflets from your local and national health services for an authoritative source.  (There are often ones available to print off online).

4. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

IF some 1 writes from personal experience then the hub should b ok 2 use as a fact sheet. i write 4 my local editorial & i write based on personal experience. the best articles r usually sparked by some sort of unfairness/mistreatment/unpleasant experience in my own life. this is y ppl wonder if i had help writing them. they don't realize that i wrote these articles myself & how they were inspired

working