jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hi I'm new to hubPages so will you just help out a bit as to how to get things g

1. profile image44
    srgregposted 7 years ago

Hi I'm new to hubPages so will you just help out a bit as to how to get things going out here

I am on here as srgreg so would appreciate all the help you could give or should I say assistance.

2. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Help with what? I can say the first thing would be to write a hub and then go from there but I do not know specifically what help you are looking for so that may not be the best answer.

3. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

You start off with writing about things you like and know about (check the HELP section in the right corner of the page). Then join the Google AdSense affiliate programe. Make sure you read about it by typing relevant keywords into the search box to read hubs written by other people on Hubpages. Learn from their experience. Then, interact with them by commenting on their hubs and by ´´mingling´´ on Forums.

4. sarahpucci profile image59
    sarahpucciposted 7 years ago

Start hubs that are informative. It would help if you actually like what you are writing about. If you don't then it will most likely show, and you will not get followers smile

working