jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How long does it take to start making money on Hubpages.

1. WorldCup~2010 profile image61
    WorldCup~2010posted 7 years ago

How long does it take to start making money on Hubpages.

I'v been hearing from people that they are making money their first 3 weeks sence joing hubpages and I am almost at my 4th week of hubpages and I have not made a single cent. I was being stupid at the begining and making 2 hubs my first day, realizing that making short ones doesnt help, I took lots of time editing them, then I was making about 1 (sometimes 2) good, quality hubs for the next 3 weeks. I was wondering how long it took a average person on Hubpages to start making money.

2. profile image0
    RoyZwamposted 7 years ago

You can earn money right away. Everytime someone clicks on one of your ads you earn money. Be sure your adsense / other affiliate details are filled in correctly.

If you just make good quality hubs, you will get a lot of visitors which equals a lot of money!

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You have the potential to start earning right away, that is once you've published Hubs and joined the affiliate programs.  However, it takes most people several weeks to several months to build up enough of a traffic base to start seeing actual earnings. 

I've been on the site for almost four years now, and it seems that the folks who get a basic grasp on promotion and who are writing on topics that draw visitors manage to get their first Google payout in 6 months to a year.

4. WorldCup~2010 profile image61
    WorldCup~2010posted 7 years ago

thanks for your answers. I really appreciate it.

5. TheOneWhoKnows profile image58
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 7 years ago

Patience is the key. I'm for 4 months on hubpages and have 10$ on adsense. But still, try to write the text with more words. (I have the same problem-making short hubs)

working