jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can it be considered a hub when it just contain photo(s)?

1. telltale profile image74
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Can it be considered a hub when it just contain photo(s)?

In some of the hubs, I don't see any words at all other than the heading.  Can this be considered a photo hub, by any chance?  Sometimes, it contains only a single photo - what do you guys think about this?

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I don't know.  I wrote a hub:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Starting-a-Bonsai
    It has a short intro - five photos with captions describing stages - three short closing paragraphs, it's still there.
    I think it may be to do with the nature of the hub, 29 photos of Bollywood starlets and no words will probably be removed?

3. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Good question, I just did some hub hopping and came across one with a few lines of description and i think three pictures and I was wondering like you.
    I think the score for such hubs speak for themselves and pull the author score down... just speaking logically....I don't know.
    I  feel there should be some fixed standards... I just read somewhere in the forums that photos qualify a material..
    I am still wondering??

4. Spider Girl profile image67
    Spider Girlposted 7 years ago

I personally love visuals but hubs with some pieces of photographs making no sense can't be called hubs!!

5. telltale profile image74
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

MickS - at the very least you have a descriptive text, it's still not that bad as compared to some hubs with only photos.. *sigh*

sofs - I am not different from you - still wondering. smile

Spider Girl - I agree with you wholeheartedly..

working